At Redpass Barber Co, Health and safety of our customers and staff are of utmost importance. Please DO NOT ENTER if any of the following applies to you:
- Any cold or flu like symptoms ( sneezing, cough, fever of 38.0 C or higher, runny nose, sore throat, difficulty breathing, excessive drowsiness )
- Live in a household with anybody who has COVID-19 or being investigated for COVID-19 or any cold and flu like symptoms
- Being investigated as a suspect of COVID-19 or tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- Have any types of contagious symptoms that could transmit to employees or others
- Travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days
We are opening our Barbershop in phases to keep ourselves and others safe while you get your haircut. During this time, we appreciate your patience on limitations with specific services, longer wait times and new procedures.
- Book your appointments online @ redpassbarberco.com/booking or our social media
- Phone bookings acceptable but please try online booking for efficiency (780) 852-3131
- You are strongly encouraged to wear a mask before entering and while you get your haircut. You may be declined service or charged for a mask if you do not have one with you
- Attend appointments unaccompanied, unless necessary ( Parent/ Senior/Disability )
- Show up no earlier than 5 minutes prior to appointment
- Stay behind floor tape in seating area until further instructed and maintain physical distance ( 2 Metres ) when not receiving services
- We still accept cash payments but encourage contactless payments ( Tap payments )
- You may be offered hand sanitizer upon entering, please accept it
Thank you for your understanding, patience and support. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to read this. Please feel free to ask any questions. We look forward to seeing you.